There are several opportunities within Breakthrough Twin Cities to donate your time and talent – and believe us, it helps! We rely on people who want to help our students achieve their full potential.
Saturday, March 18: Saturday session – Establishing Healthy Relationships
- Program Managers are seeking guest presenters to talk to students about healthy relationships. This event may be combined with a family engagement event for parents/guardians to talk about how to support healthy relationships for their students
UPCOMING VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
Senior Celebration Event
Saturday, May 13th at Union Depot
Join us at the Senior Celebration! There are opportunities to support set-up, take-down, and day-of logisitics. Register here.
School Year Celebration Event
Saturday, May 20th
Mounds Park Academy
Help us celebrate the end of the school year! We need volunteers to help facilitate games or craft projects and support lunch.
Summer Celebration Event
Mounds Park Academy or St. Paul Central site
Help put on a great end-of-summer Celebration Event for our students and their families! Celebrations will take place at both our Mounds Park Academy, St. Paul Central, and Eastern Carver County sites. Volunteers can help with set-up, take-down, and food service (potluck style) for those attending.
ADDITIONAL VOLUNTEER NEEDS
If you have an interest in any of the volunteer positions listed below, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our current needs. Thank you!
- Benefit event planning and execution
- Language translation (eg at parent-teacher conferences, family celebration event, etc), particularly Hmong, Spanish, Somali, Karen, Oromo, Vietnamese, and Amharic.
- Financial literacy presenter
- Supply drive coordinator
- Host a company tour for students
- Host a job shadow for a student
- Resume writing and interview skills support